If you are considering a flooring makeover for your home, consider a laminate flooring installation.
There are numerous flooring options available for property owners today. The great thing about this is whatever your budget, needs, or style preferences may be, there’s undoubtedly a flooring option that can meet all of your requirements.
Talk to a Laminate Flooring Installation Expert
Our friendly and experienced staff is ready to serve. Submit your name and email address and one of our laminate flooring installation experts will respond quickly.
In today’s post, let’s see if laminate flooring is right for you and your space.
Laminate Flooring 101
Laminate floors started getting popular around the ’80s. It’s a synthetic type of flooring that is easy to install, maintain, and clean. Laminate flooring is composed of a layer of digital print fitted under the flip board core and resin top layer.
Because of its man-made construction, this type of flooring is more resistant to environmental issues or other related kinds of damage.
When you choose a laminate flooring installation, you have a variety of thicknesses, lengths, and widths as available options.
Also, laminate floors are an outstanding choice for homeowners who want the feel and look of natural wood with excellent affordability.
Laminate Flooring Installation: A Good Hardwood Alternative
While it’s true that genuine hardwood floors are quite hard to beat, many property owners swear by a laminate flooring installation.
With its many different design options, affordability, easy installation and maintenance, and durability, more and more commercial and residential owners are choosing a laminate flooring installation.
Thanks to today’s flooring innovations, the look, feel, beauty, and durability of laminate flooring have also improved.
Benefits of Laminate Floors
Here are some of the features of laminate flooring installation that set it apart from other flooring options.
- Laminate floors come in an endless variety of patterns, designs, and colors. You can pick one that matches your design preferences and aesthetics.
- The installation is quick and simple because you wouldn’t need the material to acclimate to the environment of your interior space.
- Laminate floors utilize digital printing of high-definition décor paper, which will then be attached to a fiberboard. This means that you are free to choose whatever top layer design you want.
- Laminate floors are crafted to withstand scratches, jolts, abrasions, and pressure. This type of flooring is suitable for high-traffic areas in your home.
- The materials and technology that made it, so that laminate floors don’t hold too much debris, pet dander, hair, or dirt.
- Laminate floors can withstand heat. This feature makes it a suitable partner for underfloor heating systems.
- The high-definition décor paper used in laminate flooring is fade-proof. This means that the material is highly resistant to the sun’s ultraviolet rays.
- With proper upkeep, laminate flooring can last up to three decades.
- Maintenance of laminate flooring is a breeze. You only need to do a quick wipe with a damp cloth or vacuum to keep the floors clean. There’s no special cleaning material required for the upkeep.
- If you plan to build a dedicated home theater room or any other part of your house that needs soundproofing, laminate floors are a good choice.
- You can do a laminate flooring installation on top of the existing flooring surface.
- Unlike hardwood floors, laminate is not prone to warping when exposed to moisture or high humidity.
- Once properly installed and maintained, laminate floors don’t easily malfunction.
- Laminate floors are perfect for children’s rooms or game areas in the house.
- Last but not least, laminate flooring is an affordable option that offers excellent value.
The Durability of Laminate Floors
When picking a flooring type for your home, you want something that can withstand daily wear and tear. While concrete and hardwood are durable options, not all property owners have the budget for them.
Laminate is a perfect choice. It’s a versatile type of floor that is highly durable, resistant to dents and scratches, and affordable.
Different factors will affect the performance and longevity of floors – no matter what type they are.
With laminate flooring, their life expectancy will depend on the brand of laminate used, the type of installation, wear and tear, and maintenance.
In general, laminate floors can last up to 30 years with regular use and proper upkeep. However, it may need to be replaced every ten years or so if they are exposed to heavy daily traffic.
Is Laminate Flooring Installation Right For You?
If you want to learn more about this durable and cost-effective flooring option and if it’s the right choice for your space, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
Our team is experienced in providing flooring solutions that will meet all your needs.